What’s In This Report?
3 valuation methods blended into 1
A check of your valuation as reasonable
Optional company condition report
How Does It Work?
- Send us 3 years of tax returns or financial statements
- Complete a 10 minute questionnaire and 15 minute interview
- Get your report in 2-5 business days
- For your eyes only
Your Valuation Is Meaningful If:
- You are profitable
- You have at least 3 years of history
- You can provide 3 years of tax returns or statements
- You can complete a questionnaire and an interview
If you cannot do this, your purchase of a valuation is not advised
Industry Comparable Information
- The industry comparable valuation figures comes from a database maintained by the Risk Management Association (RMA).
- Your NAICS code is matched to the same NAICS code within the RMA database.
- We compare your company to at least 30 (and likely more) other companies operating in your industry.
- RMA has been in business for 95 years and is the leader in providing industry statistics and benchmarking figures.
- The entire database consists of financial information from over 275,000 private and public companies.
What Business Brokers Are Saying
Raj Parikh-NAI Capital-Ontario, CA
Thank you for timely completing the valuation. It was short notice [4 days] on my end and you delivered ahead of time. The valuation was done thoroughly and professionally. It did not see rushed. As a business broker, I come across valuation opportunities often and I look forward to working with you on future opportunities. Thanks.
Bill Scott-Front Range Business-Denver, CO
Rodger’s valuation was fast, dependable and flexible. He did a great job collecting data and explaining the results to the client.